Health is a state of social, physical, and psychological wellbeing, not just the absence of disease and this is exactly what God is considering. You ought not only be basking in the euphoria of lying in the hospital bed or trusting that anytime illness knocks at your door you need to have the ability to withstand.Some people think they do not need to do anything about their Health because they believed their physical, psychological and social condition of health is fine. Whatever your state of health is that you will need to play your role to keep on enjoying good health.There are laws and natural laws of health that you will need to obey. Some of these laws include:
- Legislation of knowledge: Do not despise knowledge even if you believe you Don’t need it today. You can store it as a smart man. A great deal of people despise knowledge in various areas of their lives and get into trouble. Whatever is judge to be appropriate by nature shouldn’t be despised. It will be suicidal for an individual to be consuming excessive quantity of such foods, not exercising at all and living a stressful life continuously in the title of having religion for good health. Such attitude isn’t religion but rather foolishness.
- Legislation of nutrition: The cells that make up every organ in your Body are formed from the food you eat; hence you need to eat proper food health diet if you want these cells and consequently your body to become healthy.You ought to eat from all the basic food groups such as fruits and vegetables daily. You need five servings of fruits and vegetables. Avoid excessive sugar, salt, fat like meat and carbs.
- Legislation of Hydration: Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day and Don’t wait till you are thirsty. Spread it around the hours of the day; do not drink too much at a time
- Physical Activity: You ought to participate in exercise including Walking for at least 30 minutes every day for 5 days each week. Moreover, learn how to move around normally rather than sit in one location. It enhances all the systems on your body and prevents various chronic ailments. If your weight is over normal you need more exercise to burn off the fat.
- Adequate Rest and Relaxation: An average person needs about 8 Hours rest and sleep daily. Strive to move near it if you cannot get eight hours each day. Be certain you rest one day per week and at least four weeks each year away from your normal activities.
- Prevent Overwork: Plan your life in such a way that you can be doing less and earning more. Learn how to relax, take time to laugh and do other things you enjoy for a while daily. Form and keep healthy relationships, avoid those that stress you.