Community is everything in the real estate business. It has tremendous potential to help your business grow. But most of the time real estate agents miss out on this precious opportunity.
A lot of website sources and best podcasts for real estate agents talk about how important it is to build a supportive community.
What community does to your business?
Communities are nothing but a group of people who you know from various walks of life like a friend, a neighbour, a doctor or even a gardener. It is a collection of people who are in different positions and are connected to you.
When you have a well-connected community it helps you to share your business stories, any new launches, success and recognitions etc. This will create more visibility for your brand.
When you are connected and people know your brand, it is most likely to create more referrals and leads for your business through their connections. Keeping it real is one of the best podcasts for real estate agents, Keeping it real shares about why it is important and how agents can connect with other agents to grow their business.
Few effective ways to build a supportive community
- Keep it real and connect genuinely with people
- Offer help whenever possible before asking for help.
- Personalise people connections and share genuine interest to know about them
- Respect everyone without indifference.
- Be more active in the media and share snippets of your brand and how it goes.
- Be thankful to loyal customers.
- Engage your community with different ideas and projects.
- Attend real estate networking events and conferences.
- Join and be a part of local organisations, boards and Ngo’s and involved in community work.
These pointers will help real estate agents to connect with others and build each other’s business growth.