One of the amazing ways to engage with potential customers is is creating and conducting webinars. Since the constantly increasing of remote work, people depend on technology for social interaction and education. This only means more Zoom meetings happen instead of actual meetings, more home office work, and more webinars instead of live events. For those planning to produce profesionaal webinars, you must learn first what a webinar is.
Know what is a Webinar
A webinar is an online seminar that has all the important elements of a seminar. Such as presenter, host, presentation (that are usually slides or visual media), and audience. The main difference is that webinars are held completely online. The usual webinar template has the following:
- Inspirational story
- The meat of the webinar (this comprises a video of the presenter talking and slides).
- Q&A segment, where attendee questions are entertained and answered live.
The major difference between online videos and webinars is that webinars provide live interaction between the audience and presenter.
Reasons why you must use Webinars
- Your audience can directly connect with you
- You can reach people from anywhere around the world
- You gain leads
- You build trust
- You get a big source of inspiration
Check these amazing Webinar Practices for Content and Structure
- Know and understand your Audience
- You must ensure you know your audience before you do anything else to your webinar. Knowing what they struggle with and what they need and what their goals are critical when planning your webinar.
- Pick the right topic
- The appropriate topic will aid your audience to overcome their great obstacles. Or teach them about what they need to solve their needs and problems. It also needs to boost their awareness about your position and offer as the expert. Normally, you like to provide your unique perception on a topic to relate to the needs of your audience.
- Consider the Format
- You also like to select the right format for your webinar. You can pick between a single-presenter format or a presentation with some panelists and a moderator. The format will be ordered not only by the preferences of your audience yet also by the complexity of your topic.
- Choose the Right Speakers
- Once you decide to have one or more speakers involved in your webinar. It is necessary to make sure they’re familiar with the topic and are confident on camera. Their expertise is needed if your audience begins to ask some questions.